ANSA is looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Passion about making a difference in the world
- Positive attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and direction
- Flexible and open-minded
- Ability to interact respectfully with people from diverse racial, national, cultural, and economic backgrounds
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Intern positions: 10-40 hours per week in our friendly west LA office. Casual dress is acceptable. Interns will be trained on how to use the office's computer database, phones, event production, etc.
Volunteer positions: Periodic. Includes helping with projects in the office as well as assisting at events and projects, predominantly in the LA area but occasionally in various locations across the US.
Responsibilities include: Helping to coordinate projects and events; preparing materials; research; assisting staff with event production; answering phones; maintaining database and files.
Benefits include: A chance to help make a difference and to be a part of progressive community. Exposure to issues. Gaining professional experience.
People of color, LGBT, and people living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.
For an intern and volunteer application, please click here.
Please fax, mail or e-mail your application and/or resume to:
Artists for a New South Africa
2999 Overland Avenue, Suite 102
Los Angeles, CA 90064