Hosting a house party for ANSA is one way to increase your participation in the organization, have a great time with your friends, and make a very real difference. We invite you to throw a house party to raise awareness and funding for ANSA's programs.
ANSA will provide:
- Sample invitations or letters
- ANSA staff and/or board members who can attend local parties and give a short briefing on the organization and our work
- A copy of ANSA's informational video
- ANSA information pamphlets and press kits
- Donation cards
You will provide:
- Invitations or letters to your friends and colleagues
- A festive atmosphere at your home, office, or business
- Food and beverage
- Interested and generous friends
For more information on hosting a house party, please contact Schinal at
or 310.204.1748 extension 227.